Explore new worlds of exotic tribal music with Thai Folk Music.
Chuck Jonkey recorded this amazing authentic Thai music that features all acoustic hand-made instruments:
- The Saw – a bowed 2 string instrument with the body of a coconut;
- The Ranat Ek – a beautiful wood xylophone made in the shape of a Thai boat;
- The Ching – cool small hand cymbals that add a shimmer to the music;
- Klui – a long bamboo flute; and
- Thon Cha Tri – a very strong, powerful drum made from the trunk of a small tree.
Chuck traveled to northern Thailand to find this colorful, tropical music that takes you to the jungles of Thailand.
Don’t miss Thai Folk Music.